Allison in Africa

I have been to Kenya three times, totaling nearly twelve months from 2003-2008. This blog is filled with a few of my thoughts, stories and pictures from my second and third trips (January-March 2006 and May-August 2008), mainly around Kitale and Mt. Elgon in the Rift Valley Province.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Mornings

The mountains- Cherangany hills, I think, in the distance. I love this misty early morning view.

More early morning mist, this time taking in a bit more of the ICM campus.


Yesterday as I was getting ready in the morning I heard a rustling outside the window... the cows had come to trip the grass. Mental note: beware of cow patties when running in the grass at dark!
Some gardens outside the radio station. Gorgeous. This area is fairly rainy compared the the rest of the country, and the gardens do well.
A road full of puddles and ducks after a particularly rainy night. This is taken just outside the ICM gate, on my morning walk to town.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM GMT+3, Blogger Krista said...

It looks beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home