Allison in Africa

I have been to Kenya three times, totaling nearly twelve months from 2003-2008. This blog is filled with a few of my thoughts, stories and pictures from my second and third trips (January-March 2006 and May-August 2008), mainly around Kitale and Mt. Elgon in the Rift Valley Province.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Getting Set Up

This seems to be the way to go- no more clogging of email boxes with lengthy emails. Now I'll try to write here as quickly and freely as I would on email. Let's see if I can figure out a system for myself to be able to do it overseas.
Keep posted for the next installment!

4 Comments:

At 1:27 AM GMT+3, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chance to travel with you, Allison! Je te souhaite un bon voyage et des tres belles aventures ... que le Seigneur te benisse!!
Karin BJ

 
At 11:03 AM GMT+3, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to remember to check once a week for news of your adventures.

Aunt Eileen

 
At 2:01 PM GMT+3, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiya!
poa sana kusikia kwamba unarudi huko kwetu kukaa -kweli, una bahati mingi! mimi niko na tu masomo siku hizo, lakini tunarudi -hatuwezi kosa -tunangoja tu ku rudishiwa makaratasi kutoka Home Office -bado wana michezo zao mingi...
nangoja ya ijao,
Donall, na mwenzangu

 
At 6:48 AM GMT+3, Anonymous Anonymous said...

vizuri kuanza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home